Sushil Bhasin has done 19 Half Marathons, 9 Full Marathons, 5 Ultras, 1 Triathlon, Planning a 100 K this july & a 100 miler in october.
That’s not it, he is a diabetic for around 20+ years, has single kidney & to top it off he is 67 years old.
Reach us at:
Sushil Bhasin: On Facebook
We chatted on
- Why do you run or why marathon?
- Marathon journey. When did you start & how long you are planning to run?
- Normal running routine.
- Fuel & hydration during the run.
- Running strategy. While practising don’t aim for distance, run for time. i.e plan to run for 1 or 2 hour instead of planning to run 10 or 20 kms.
- Mental aspect of running.
- How do you handle negative emotions while running long distance?
- Tips for beginners.
- What is your superpower?