Reach us at:
Datta Subrahmanya: On LinkedIn
Datta is currently the India Engineering Lead in Pulse Secure, a leading provider of secure access and mobile security solutions. He is a seasoned executive who has run several high performance teams & centers in IT companies both in India & US.
Before the present company, he had worked in executive positions in various companies such as Alcatel-Lucent, NetApp, Cisco, RedSeal, HP etc.
A person who knows the pulse of the team & the market as well. He is a person who sets direction & culture in any team he leads.
In this episode we chat about
- Maturity of the IT teams & centers in Bangalore/India
- Advantages of having IT teams in Bangalore/India
- Skills that Engineers here lack.
- Changes or Improvements that can be brought in the Bangalore IT scene.
- Interviewing techniques.
- Non-negotiables during interviewing.
- How to build a team which would be working on a project in unchartered territory?
- What comes first? Employees, Customers or Processes?
- How does one tackle negative chatter or internal doubt?
- How not to make work a drag?
- What is your super Power?
- Favourite sports & sports man.