Reach us at:
Chiki Sarkar: @chikisarkar
Chiki is a book publisher.
She is the founder and CEO of juggernaut books.
She started her career with Bloomsbury publishing in London, guys who published Harry Potter & she was in the thick of things when Harry Potter became the biggest publishing phenomenon of our times.
Later she moved to India & headed Random House, worked in Penguin Books, then the startup bug hit her.
In this episode we chat about
- How does she describe as to what she is doing right now to anyone she meets for the first time?
- Is print dead or in its death bed?
- Does best seller category also take into account number of Juggernaut or another ebook downloads?
- Path taken to whatever you are doing right now.
- Favourite failure in your journey so far.
- How does marketing work for digital books or how do you promote content that makes sense?
- Is giving away content for free for budding writers a good strategy?
- Should creative people be marketing more?
- How do you define success in your business?
- What are the cons of working in a startup?What should people be aware of?
- What is Chiki’s daily routine?
- What is your super power?
- Any advice to a 15-20 year old?
- Is there a company you admire, sort of dream company & why?
Juggernaut Link – https://www.juggernaut.in