Reach us at:
Rishabh Telang: On Twitter – @rishabh_telang
On Instagram – rishabhtelang
Rishabh is the Founder of Cult, a Bangalore based fitness startup which is focused on training programs with less or no machines & equipments.
A sports enthusiast from his younger days, a fitness freak, who dabbed a bit in IT initially & the fitness bug consumed him & he started Cult which wants to tap into the a growing fitness market in India.
Here in this episode among other things I talk to Rishabh
- On his journey.
- The differentiator that Cult offers.
- Are traditional gyms passe?
- How to gauge a beginner’s fitness for any program?
- What is the one technique or tool that is not required for a gym?
- What is the one thing people need to have in their workout program?
- Thoughts on supplements & protein shakes.
- Rishabh’s personal routine for fitness.
- How to motivate oneself to make the journey to the fitness centres?
- Is there a separate regimen for women? Should women be doing weight training?
- How does one select a coach or fitness coach?
- Mentors or Inspiration for Rishabh.
- What is Rishabh’s Superpower?
Cult Fitness – https://www.cultfit.in
Cross Trainer Coach – Ben Bergeron
Podcast name : Chasing Excellence.